It's Lawsuit Abuse Awareness Week!
Have you heard? October 1-7 marks Lawsuit Abuse Awareness Week. Reformers across the country are spreading the word, bringing a voice to the victims of lawsuit abuse and showing the widespread effects of abusive lawsuits on our economy.
Here are five ways you can take action and make your voice heard:
- 1 – Like us on Facebook at Sick of Lawsuits.
- 2 – Share our Lawsuit Abuse Awareness Week Image with your friends.
- 3– Contact your candidates and tell them to support legal reform.
- 4 – Read The Lemon, a satirical newspaper on the serious problem of lawsuit abuse.
- 5 – Sign the national pledge to create jobs, not lawsuits.
Drive the message today -- it's time to create jobs, not lawsuits!